- Kanile`a Tenor 4-string `ukulele
- 5A Master Grade Curly Koa body
- Radiused back
- TRU-R (Total Resonating `Ukulele Redesigned) bracing system
- Curly Koa front binding
- Ebony bevel “scoop” cutaway
- Ebony armrest
- Exclusive Ebony rosette featuring 20 adult and 20 keiki Koa gree leaves with Curly Koa trim
- Side sound port in a three Koa leaf design
- Redesigned Kanile`a Traditional Thin Slotted headstock
- Ebony fret board, bridge & head plate
- Curly Koa position markers & logo
- Gold Gotoh Stealth tuners
- Black TUSQ nut and compensated saddle
- Aquila Corde strings
- UV Cured High Gloss body / UV Silk neck finish
Every Kanile`a comes with a Canvas Semi-hard Shell case.
Each instrument we build, with the exception of an eight string, may be equipped with a “G” fourth course (196Hz) fixed with a 0.029″ Phosphor Bronze wire-wrapped nylon-core string for no extra charge. The woven “low G-string” is tuned an octave lower, which gives a richer sound and opens a wider picking range.
Note: These are photos of a previously built `ukulele. Please keep in mind that this is a sample. In the world of wood products the finished instrument may vary from one piece to another and you will not find two pieces the same. These photos give you an idea of what the accessories look like as well as the shape and size. The woods will always vary in grain, curl and color.