Instrument pictured is the Kanile`a Diamond Super Tenor
- Super Tenor 4-string ‘ukulele
- Premium Curly Koa body
- Radius back
- Solid Mahogany neck
- Graphite rod in the neck
- Ebony fingerboard, bridge & head plate
- Black front & back binding
- Zebra wood rosette w/ Black trim
- Cobra Slotted headstock
- Sand position markers & logo
- Diamond sand inlay on fingerboard
- Black TUSQ Graphite Infused nut & saddle
- Black Gotoh Stealth tuners
- Aquila Corde strings
- UV Cured High Gloss body / UV Cured Silk neck
A graphite rod is placed in the neck under the fingerboard for added stability and strength on the following `ukulele:
- All Super Tenor 19″ instruments
- All Baritone instruments
- All instruments with five or more strings
Each instrument we build, with the exception of an 8-string, may be equipped with a “G” fourth course (196Hz) fixed with a 0.029″ Phosphor Bronze wire-wrapped nylon-core string for no extra charge. The woven “low G-string” is tuned an octave lower, which gives a richer sound and opens a wider picking range.
Note: These are photos of a previously built `ukulele. Please keep in mind that this is a sample. In the world of wood products, the finished instrument may vary from one piece to another and you will not find two pieces the same. These photos give you an idea of what the accessories look like as well as the shape and size. The woods will always vary in grain, curl, and color.
Looking for something similar but just a little different? Check out our Design Your Own page to customize your Kanile`a or contact us if you have questions.