MAOLI NŌ `Ukulele (Truly Native)
Instrument pictured is the Kanile`a Maoli Nō
- Tenor 4-string ‘ukulele
- Premium Curly Koa body
- ‘Iliahi TRU-R bracing
- ‘Ōhi‘a kerf lining
- Koa tail & heel blocks
- ‘Ōhi‘a front and back binding
- He ali‘i ka ‘āina, he kauā ke kanaka rosette in Koa and Sand
- Koa neck with an ‘Ōhi‘a center strip
- ‘Ōhi‘a fingerboard and bridge
- Kahili with crossed paddles position markers in Sand
- Koa head plate with logo in Sand
- UV Cured High Gloss finish
- Vintage Chrome open geared tuners
Please specify in checkout if you would like a Kanile`a Exclusive Phosphor Bronze low G installed
Each instrument we build, with the exception of an 8-string, may be equipped with a “G” fourth course (196Hz) fixed with a 0.029″ Phosphor Bronze wire-wrapped nylon-core string for no extra charge. The woven “low G-string” is tuned an octave lower, which gives a richer sound and opens a wider picking range.
Note: These are photos of a previously built `ukulele. Please keep in mind that this is a sample. In the world of wood products, the finished instrument may vary from one piece to another and you will not find two pieces the same. These photos give you an idea of what the accessories look like as well as the shape and size. The woods will always vary in grain, curl, and color.
Looking for something similar but just a little different? Check out our Design Your Own page to customize your Kanile`a or contact us if you have questions.